Sunday, September 30, 2012

Learning To Be At Peace With Everything

So far this week...

I started the week off pretty strong, went to work as usual and everything seemed to be going fine. The night previous I had an issue with my left ear getting water stuck in it. This was after I used a Detox Bath that I read about it here on Natural News. To make a long story short, I had caused myself an ear infecting trying to clear an obstruction and spent the next 3 days recovering on antibiotics and pain killers.

I don't like taking drugs if I can help it. So know I know that I'll have to rebuild the flora in my gut and take time to detox my liver. It's important to understand what impact different environmental toxins have on your body and do the best you can to care for it.

The infection put me down with pain and swelling for three days in total. My jaw was misaligned due to swelling near my ear so I couldn't chew properly. This was unpleasant and I attempted to keep positive as much as possible but the best that I could do was simply remind myself that 'this too shall pass'. Everything, even suffering, is temporary.

When I returned to work on Friday I found out I had just been released from my contract for hire (I won't say fired, it has too many negative connotations). This was due to an outstanding issue that kept coming up at work that I wasn't able to resolve. Truthfully I wasn't really  happy there, too many things created struggle and discordant emotions. I'm moving on the best I can.

How to get peace in stressful situations.

So now what? I'm without a job, health insurance, etc. Living in California does not bode well for the financial future and I have so many things to do and worry about that already I can feel a sense of panic starting in my subtle vibrations.

To get peaceful there are several things you can do.

Change your focus
Its easy to focus on whats not working, what isn't happening and what might happen. Change your focus to better feeling thoughts and emotions. Play around with your thoughts and find which ones lighten and elivate you, these are the ones you'll want to focus on.

For example, I have a sense of I don't know what to do. That is a scary and negative thought, however a thought similar to it is that I  know I will figure it out. While I may not know what is going to happen, I know that I am a capable and intelligent person. I also just happen to have the most amazing support.

Meditate
Meditation is a way of connecting with your higher self, God, the Universal mind, what every  you call your Higher Power. Mediation clears the mind and allows for subtle energies to begin flowing through your body, they contain information that helps reorganize your energy to be more harmonious. Making mediation a part of your daily routine is important in maintaining a peaceful outlook.

Prayer
Prayer helps as well, relying on your other sources for support is important. Its important to know how to pray properly as well. You can look up Affirmative, or Scientific prayer on line to get a better sense of how this can be done. I'll get into this a bit more later, but the basics of it is not to pray from a sense of Want , but from a sense of Have.

Avoid Negativity
Its easy to get overwhelmed with the media, the state that the world appears to be in and everything else out there. I'm an avid video watcher and most of it is user submitted videos. These can often be about violence and deeply negative situations. If you find yourself unable to avoid negativity, then try to balance it out with something positive. Ultimately your goal is to stay in as high a vibration as possible. Read or watch inspiring videos and articles whenever you can.

These are just a few ways you can get peace in stressful situations. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment