Thursday, September 27, 2012

Practical Spirituality, What it's about.

So this is my first post here on Practical Spirituality.

Just some basic info about what this blog is for.

1. Keep people informed
While there are many topics to be informed about, I will be focusing on a few primary things. For one thing, I'm aware that we live in a world were not everything is as it seems. Governments and Media are selling us a line that is definitely not in our highest and greatest good. On the other hand, it is easy to get overwhelmed by conspiracy and doom & gloom type media outlets as well. So I will be attempting to keep you informed of the world's going ons  while also attempting to inspire you as well in the interest of balance.

2. Bring you useful tools and practices.
 There are so many useful tools out there and any of them can be of use. The trick is finding the one's that resonate with you so that you can use them to get to the next level. The trick to knowing why something will work for one person and not work for another is something like this. As an example I remember a movie (Dracula 2000) where a person pulls out a crucifix in front of a vampire, the vampire smirks and coolly replies "Sorry sport, I'm an Atheist". Belief is probably 90% of what determines what will work for you, but more on that later.

I'll be bringing you many techniques so you can try them out for yourself. I have access to all kinds of online programs and webinars that talk about different techniques and methods related to spirituality, healing and personal development. I'm constantly looking for new things to help myself and others.

3. Bring you other things you may be interested in.
As I stated above, there are many things I get  interested in that you may be interested in as well. I'll post interesting articles and links in my  blog from time to time that I think are relevant or helpful. I may also post reviews of books I've read, events I've attended or anything else I determine is relevant to the intent of this blog. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment